DIYMFA published a list of five reasons to attend the Iceland Writers Retreat, by 2017 participant Sara Letourneau. “I came home from this trip inspired, clear-headed, and ready to return to writing after a month where my confidence in my craft had pretty much shattered. And for that, I am profoundly grateful for the IWR experience,” she writes.
Sara’s top five reasons to attend are:
- A Wide Variety of Workshops, Led by Internationally Acclaimed Writers
- It’s Smaller Yet More Global Than Most Writing Conferences
- Excursions in Reykjavik and the Icelandic Countryside
- Immersion in Iceland’s History and Culture
- The Camaraderie and Shared Understanding Between Writers
Read the full article here.
Tags: diymfa, Iceland Writers Retreat, sara letourneau